|Metropolitan Line:||west||Barbican||Moorgate||Liverpool Street||east|
|Northern Line:||north||Old Street||Moorgate||Bank||south|
see note below
see note below
|north||Old Street||Moorgate||terminates here|
National rail services only operate during weekdays, as follows:
- Thameslink: limited service M-F peak hours only
- WAGN: all day M-F
Cross Platform Interchanges between westbound Circle/Metropolitan/H&C lines and the Thameslink platforms. Thameslink trains only call here during peak times, though.
Moorgate station is formed of two interconnected stations: one for the sub-surface lines (Metropolitan/Circle/H&C and Thameslink) and the second for the deep level lines (Northern and WAGN). A short passageway from the Eastbound Metropolitan/Circle/H&C platform that connects with the deep-level station. Both parts have their own ticket halls and
- Up the steps from the sub-surface lines there is an exit on to Moorfields with a small side exit to the right to the escalator leading up to the Barbican Centre.
- From the deep-level ticket hall at top of the escalators, one exit leads to the E side of Moorgate and a second to both the W side of Moorgate the E side Moorfields, across the street from the Metropolitan entrance.
The sub-surface lines ticket hall and entrance closes after 8pm weekdays and is not open at weekends, when entry/exit is only via the deep-level ticket hall.
- Circle/Metropolitan/H&C westbound: the last door of the last carriage
- Circle/Metropolitan/H&C Line eastbound: the first door of the first carriage
- Thameslink: front of the train
- Northern northbound: 4th carriage
- Northern southbound: 2nd carriage (First passenger door of first carriage does not open)
Architecture and Points of Interest
One of the largest underground stations on the system with 10 platforms in use, a distinction shared only with Bank Station which also has 10 platforms. The only LUL operated station to be served by two different National Rail services.
- Photo booth
Nearby Places of Interest