- Website: http://www.thameslink.co.uk/
Thameslink is a hidden treasure of London connectivity, much like the Silverlink North London Line. Although the services themselves run further in both directions, the in-London section of track that most people think of as Thameslink runs between Elephant & Castle or London Bridge in the south and [Mill Hill Broadway]? in the north.. There is also a spur that runs at peak times between Farringdon and Moorgate.
At the ends of the line, Thameslink serves Bedford and Brighton. Importantly, this line serves Gatwick Airport.
- Elephant & Castle: Northern Line (Bank branch), Bakerloo Line
- London Bridge: Northern Line (Bank branch), Jubilee Line, South Eastern Trains services
- Blackfriars: District Line, Circle Line
- City Thameslink: short walk to St Paul's for the Central Line
- Farringdon: Hammersmith and City Line, Circle Line, Metropolitan Line
- Moorgate: Northern Line (Bank branch), Hammersmith and City Line, Circle Line, Metropolitan Line, WAGN GN Electrics Line
- King's Cross Thameslink: Northern Line, Piccadilly Line, Victoria Line, Circle Line, Hammersmith and City Line, Metropolitan Line
- Kentish Town: Northern Line (High Barnet branch)
- West Hampstead: Jubilee Line, Silverlink North London Line
There is a shell for a new King's Cross Thameslink station that would have better connections with the Underground and other National Rail / International stations. But funding for this station is unclear.
Before the building of King's Cross Thameslink Station, trains used to terminate at St. Pancras. This earned the line the nickname The Bedpan Line, as it ran between Bedford and St. Pancras.