The Open Guide to London: the free London guide - Differences between Version 12 and Version 11 of Locale Leytonstone
|Version 12||Version 11|
|== Line 27 ==|
* [http://www.theloadeddog.co.uk Leytonstone's best live music venue!]
|== Line 35 ==||== Line 36 ==|
|== Line 44 ==||== Line 44 ==|
|summary='' summary='A residential district in East London.'||summary='' summary='A residential district in East London.'|
Leytonstone is an area located on the southern tip of Epping Forest in east London. It is within the London Borough of Waltham Forest. The area is mostly residential, with commercial activity taking place on Leytonstone High Road. Has a mixed population and quite a few Aussies, Kiwis and Saffas live hereabouts (who can often be found at Zulus).
One of Leytonstone's local cultural foci is the 491 Gallery.
Hot picks from our dedicated Leytonstone-based Interweb scouring team.
- Our very own Earle maintains a regular Leytonstone Diary.
- Leytonstone ward councillors (the local council is Labour)
- Leytonstone TownTalk
- Leytonstone on Knowhere (very out of date)
- Leytonstone Library
- Local police station
- The yearly Leytonstone Festival
- History of Leytonstone
- The Waltham Forest Guardian is Leytonstone's local newspaper
- Notable graves in Leytonstone
- Town centre analysis
- IMDB: births in Leytonstone
- Leytonstone's best live music venue!
List all versions