The Open Guide to London: the free London guide - Differences between Version 6 and Version 5 of Category Drinking
Contents are identical
- Would I were in an alehouse in London! I would give
- all my fame for a pot of ale and safety.
- Henry V, Act III, Scene 2
- There is nothing which has yet been contrived by man,
- by which so much happiness is produced as by a good
- tavern or inn.
- Samuel Johnson
There are a couple of regional breweries in London:
London, being in England, suffers from the annoying problem of Closing Time.
List all versions