- District Line
- Hammersmith and City Line
- Silverlink Barking Line (terminates here)
- London, Tilbury and Southend Line
Buses at Barking Station: ? Barking Station-Rainham; ?, Romford Market-Canning Town Station; ?, Barking-Stratford; ?; Ilford-Thames View Estate; ?, Thames View Estate-Ilford; ?, Creekmouth-Little Heath [N15]?, Romford-Paddington
- One of the few places with a Wimpy. I think there's a newsagent and photo booths too.
- I can confirm that there is a Wimpy there, and there is also a WH Smith newsagents, and it has a shop with a photo booth in it. Also, the Wimpy is next door to a KFC, which is on the left. There is also a jewellers within the station, along with a couple of other shops. Right next door to the right of the station, there is also a Wetherspoon's pub called The Barking Dog, and directly beside it, there is another pub called The Spotted Dog.
- There is also a Taxi rank directly in front of the station.
Barking is an interchange for C2C services to Grays, Southend & Shoeburyness. In addition Gospel Oak services also run from platform one. From late evenings, and when the main c2c line is being worked upon, the trains divert to Liverpool Street via Stratford.