Baker Street Station
- NW1 5RU
|Metropolitan Line:||west||Finchley Road||Baker Street||Great Portland Street||east|
|Circle Line:||west||Edgware Road||Baker Street|
|Bakerloo Line:||north||Marylebone||Baker Street||Regent's Park||south|
|Jubilee Line:||north||St. John's Wood||Baker Street||Bond Street||south|
- Womens' in the Circle/H & C booking hall (outside the ticket gates); mens' on the left of the stairs from that hall to Metropolitan platforms.
- A W.H. Smith. In the above-mentioned hall, inside the gates.
- Food shop
- A "Treats" - very well stocked with all the usual snack/lunch foods. Plus you can get teas and coffees and the like.
- Cash machine
- By the ticket machines in the above-mentioned hall.
- London Underground lost property office
One of the Tube/Stations Retaining Original Decor.
Nearby Places of Interest
OS X co-ord: 527949 OS Y co-ord: 182024 (Latitude: 51.522140 Longitude: -0.155550)