Historical version 5 of London Aquarium
- SE1 7PB
- 10am - 6pm (last admissions 5pm)
- Address: London Aquarium, County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB
- Locale: South Bank
- Nearby Tube stops: Waterloo Station
- Opening hours: 10am - 6pm (last admissions 5pm)
- Admission: Adults: �8.75, Children: �5.25, Concession: �6.50
- Website: http://www.londonaquarium.co.uk/
The London Aquarium is situated in the old [County Hall]?, near the London Eye. There's a car filled with fish in the foyer! It's got a pretty varied collection of fish and the collections are based on different geographic areas. The most impressive displays are the two storey Atlantic and Pacific tanks, but there are also areas set up to simulate a mangrove swamp, a rainforest, a coral reef and a beach, and lots of others.
The fish all seem to be happy and healthy, and have plenty of space to swim about in.
Visit on a weekday if you can; the last time I went (a Sunday afternoon) it was very full and looking at the fish properly was rather difficult.