Wiki Discussion/Target Audiences And Content
- We also need to think about target audiences and how we want to arrange the content. I have a copy of "Alternative London" at home from circa 1973 which has provided some inspiration. Here are some ideas: (revised 15/2/2 -IvorW)
- Things to do during the day. Museums, Art galleries, Walks, Tours.
- Things to do at night. Cinema, Theatres, Music venues, Clubs.
- Being a student in London. (I was once - IvorW). Universities and colleges. Student union facilities. Discounts.
- Finding somewhere to live in London. Links to flatshare lists on the web.
- Living on a budget. How to have a good night out without breaking the bank. How to feed yourself cheaply. LETS groups operating in London.
- * This is great. --Earle
- * See Category Cheap Food for a start. --Kake