Request For Content
This is the page where you can share ideas for what might make good new content, and where you can come to look if you're bored and want to add something but aren't sure what people might be interested in knowing.
Probably best to just put ideas here and take any substantial discussion (ie anything other than "done") to the Mailing Lists.
- Places to buy yarn, fabric, etc. Haberdasheries
- Entries on history of London, folklore, Bow Bells, Cockney. [Dick Whittington]?, The Great Fire Of London, Samuel Pepys.
- Bookshops and comic shops.
- Things to do during the day. London's major attractions (museums, [art galleries]?), walks, [tours]?. Markets.
- Things to do at night. cinemas, [theatres]?, music venues, clubs, comedy venues.
- Activities and sports: [Bowling Alleys]?, [Go Karting]?, [Paintball]?, [Ice Rinks]?, Football Clubs, [Sports Grounds]?, [Leisure Centres]?
- [Being a student in London]?: Universities and colleges. Student union facilities. Student discounts.
- Finding somewhere to live in London. Links to flatshare lists on the web.
- Living on a budget: How to have a good night out without breaking the bank. How to feed yourself cheaply. How to travel cheaply (Travelcard, Bus pass).
- Community based exchange economies: LETS groups operating in London.
- Politics and agitprop. Political parties. Debating societies. Campaigns. Local Government.
- [Post Offices]?, Town Halls, [Banks]?, ATMs.
- [Canals]?, hospitals, parks.
- Churches, libraries
- London press and media
- The Postal District page needs updating. There are a lot more locales with pages now.
The list of nonexistent pages could be considered a request for content -- perhaps also a request for typo fixes.