- Address: Portobello Road, W11
- Locale: North Kensington, Notting Hill
- Nearby Tube Stops: Ladbroke Grove Station Westbourne Park Station Notting Hill Gate Station
This market has built its reputation on antiques (though much of the tourist tat is brand new these days), and is immortalised in Michael Bond's Paddington Bear stories.
Besides antiques, there is a fruit and veg section and a clothes section.
- Weekdays (closed Thursday) - the veg market
- Fridays - veg and in addition second hand stuff at the Golborn Road end
- Saturday - the busiest day
- Sunday - small market under railway bridge only
See Also Clothing shops on the Portobello Road.