Fenchurch Street Station
- Fenchurch Place (map of this place)
- EC3M 4AJ
- First & Last: Mon-Fr 05:10 / 00:25, Sat 05:10 / 00:40, Sun 06:40 / 00:10
Photo by Ivor Williams, 2005
The route out of Fenchurch Street is operated by c2c. All trains are modern and air conditioned. The operator was recently (2005) voted best London rail operator.
London suburban stations with services to and from Fenchurch Street are (and the mins past the hour trains depart for that station from Fenchurch Street Mon-Sat off peak until about 10pm):
- Limehouse (05, 10, 20, 35, 40, 50)
- West Ham (00, 05, 10, 20, 30, 35, 40, 50)
- Barking (00, 05, 10, 20, 30, 35, 40, 50)
- Upminster (00, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50)
- [Dagenham Dock]? (05, 35)
- [Rainham]? (05, 35)
Tickets and Oyster Card
[London Underground]? tickets and Oyster Card (including prepay) can be used on services from Fenchurch Street to Limehouse, West Ham, Barking and Upminster. Travelcards and Oyster Card (but not prepay) can be used to Dagenham Dock and Rainham.
There are no Underground services at the station, however there is a second exit near to Tower Hill Station. Aldgate Station and Bank Station are also within walking distance. Tower Gateway Station for the DLR is nearby.
Late night Liverpool Street
When engineering work is on (often after 10pm or at weekends) trains are diverted to Liverpool Street Station. To keep driver knowledge of the route two trains each weekday evening depart from Liverpool Street instead. They are:
- 22:58 calling at Stratford Station, Barking and Upminster
- 23:58 calling at Stratford, Barking and Upminster